I haven't felt like blogging much lately.
So...here is another picture blog.
My brother is moving to Pennsylvania tomorrow and so he came to visit and say goodbye (boohooo!)
Lucky for us, my dad and step mom tagged along :)
This is one of my two favs.
One because Uncle Sha-Sha and Gigi just look cute...
And two because John is reprimanding Gunner for trying to take Gigis toy
She looks terrified, but I still love it :)
This is SUPER cute because it looks like shes copying my dad :)
Smiles
She's the cutest
Awww Uncle Sha-Sha! We will miss youuu :)
She had some "Stranger danger" issues when they first showed up.
Trying to warm her up to them.
"Look at how cute and silly I am - kicking off my socks!"
Aw.
I love my brother, and I love my Gigi so I love this picture :)
No comments:
Post a Comment