Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Secret Admirer

Today Gianna was super needy and fussy
Since it snowed today, I didn't want to go on a long walk...
So I thought I would go for a car ride (Gianna loves them)

I though, "hm...what could we do?"
I decided to play a little trick on John...

It's really stupid, but I was laughing so hard the whole time I was making this little "prank"
At first I thought I would just drive to John's work at leave him a little love note on his car...
but then I thought it would be WAY funnier if I made a little "Secret Admirer" prank...
I wrote a note to John, that apply to the way I feel about him and things I thought when I first saw him...
but made it sound like some random girl had seen John and had a crush on him...
I ended up driving to campus while he was at school and finding his car!!!!!
EVEN BETTER!!
I left it on his windshield and couldnt help but laugh like a giddy school girl as I did it (with people looking at my like i was crazy)

I made the "love note" as cheesy as possible.
sealed with a lipstick kiss and all!

John said there was a moment of "Oh my goodness...do I have a stalker?" but that he pretty much knew it was me.

I got a couple emails from him when he got back to work, asking if it was from me. 
I ignored the emails....and got a -- "seriously! are you playing with me?! Is this from you!? Are you playing with me?!" back from him....
HAHAHAHHA

fun times



No comments:

Post a Comment