Last night was Giannas first "accident"
Uhg.
And of course it was my fault
I had set her in the corner of the couch and literally turned around for MAYBE 3 seconds (seriously...) and all of a sudden a hear a big crash! I look back and shes on the floor UNDER a little tv-tray thing that we had out.
luckily her butt hit the ground first.
I looked at her and she looked TERRIFIED, so i picked her up and THEN she started crying.
Only lasted a minute or so though.
Poor girly.
Guess I will need to make sure to put stuff around her next time. (i thought she would be ok for 3 seconds...she has sat there for WAY longer before!)
cute sleepy picture. Apparently it was too bright :)
This is just the cutest picture ever.
Seriously...it will be hard to beat this for cutest picture EVER!
Gianna watching one of her fav videos while John works on scholarship stuff.
They stayed like this for quite some time
Gianna's personality is coming out a bit.
I am "worried" that she is going to be a shy girl.
I was CRAZY shy as a child (couldnt order my own food at a resturaunt until i was like 13!)
and I still have trouble making phone calls and such
(social anxiety)
Anyways....Gianna is SO reserved around other people, and as SOON as they leave she starts smiling and talking and laughing..
Ah...It's the ONE thing i didn't want for my kids! (to be shy)
Hopfully I can get her "out there" once shes a little older and it wont be so bad....but I think you are born with shyness. so we will see!
No comments:
Post a Comment