Ok Rebekah..
Here it is! ;)
For everyone else who may be thinking, "what the heck is that?"
It is a...a.... diaper pouch? (i guess that's what I would call it)
I saw it on Pinterest and new I had to make it.
I used some leftover scraps from an old sweater and some old outdoor canvas.
I love it.
It's so handy!
This way, the wipes and diapers are all together.
I also stash some rash cream in there, just in case it's needed.
That way, when I am out and about, I don't have to take my entire purse with me when I go and change Gianna.
Or if John goes to change her, I dont have to hand him Gianna, a diaper, and a wipe, etc.
Sometimes she pees WHILE we are changing a diaper, so if we only brought one, then we have to go back and get another!
This way...I can just hand the whole pouch to him, and he can use what he needs.
I made it a little bigger than it needs to be, at this point, to accommodate larger diapers.
I need to fix the velcrow still.
I didn't sew it completely down because I was rushed.
So the little tabby thing still sticks up a bit.
Whatever.
It still works!
That did turn out super cute! I like the pattern on the material that you used. I agree that it would be so handy for when you have to go out to change the baby. One day if I have more children I will most definately make one of these. In the mean time though, they will be baby shower gifts.
ReplyDelete