Friday, March 7, 2014

We made it, ya'll!

John sent a few pictures from his drive over 



Remember that 20lbs I lost?
Things aren't looking good for my next weigh in...
I actually ate this for breakfast at my dads...


I think I got a total of about 7 hours of sleep at my dads house in the 5 days I was there (not even exaggerating)
It was MISERABLE
This is pretty much how I felt the whole time 

This was 2:30AM

My dad bought me easy cheese because I loved it as a kid.
I felt obligated to try some.
Sadly, I still enjoy it.
Gianna did too. 
Sick.


Don't worry, Evie just got a cracker 


Playing the piano with upside down Spider-Man glasses

Santa hat

Sideways butterfly wings, underwear and one slipper 

I did some last ditch attempts at figuring out what was wrong with Gianna's butt. The rash on her cheeks was awful, so I switched to elastic free underwear and stopped using disposable diapers at night.
cleared right up.
UHG, I knew it all along
Haven't seen a rash less Geeg butt for a while. So cute hehe 

This girl...

Cutest picture ever 


Another night up with Ev. 


On the plane finally.
Gianna didn't puke all day Monday. I was trilled that her sickness was over before the plane ride.
Then on the way to the airport, she puked all over herself.
OMG.
I was already running late but I jumped out at the airport and my dad and I rushed around to change her.
I was super paranoid all day but she made it to the last gate. The plane parked at the moment the seatbelt sign digned off Gianna started to puke.
There were no barf bags on the plane so it's a good thing a security gaurd told me to grab some ziplocks when I was going through security. 

That's a 100% completely full bag of puke in there. Sick.
Don't worry, I through it away.

Another story --
The original house we were supposed to get fell through. THE DAY WE WERE SUPPOSED TO MOVE IN!!
I couldn't believe it and definitely panicked.
We ended up finding one that we really like. 
This is our cute little neighborhood

It'll be so pretty when the leaves are on the trees 

Here's our house 

We were going to get this one (my jaw dropped to the floor) for only $25 more a month but I didn't like the layout of the living room. Super tiny and basically no walls.
Doors on one side, window on one, staircase on one and then an open area. Very strange. 

We had a clothes explosion in our home 

 No, seriously. It was awful

Evelyn fell asleep with her head back in the ergo. John thought it was adorable 

Sexy man putting up my curtain rods :)

John was rough housing with one of his nephews (Aiden) and Gianna got a bit too in the way.
She jumped, John was in the process of trying to grab her legs and so he clipped her feet and she went down face first on a toy. 
Got her first bloody nose :(
(Got one a couple days later too.)


She's a pretty tough cookie though. 

She did milk it for a while and tell us things like "my cheek is red. I got blood. I've got an owie there. My boo boo hurts"
In order to get herself a treat. 
It was clever...

This is our dining room.
Seriously can hardly wait to change out the hideous light 

Living room so far 
(Couch set in great condition for $150. Thanks Craigslist!)


After a loooong day out and about, we all sat down and watched Cinderella. John cuddled Gianna and he said "ah, this is what life is about"
Awww

First day at our new ward went really well. EXTREMELY welcoming and friendly people. 
We ix-nayed the glasses before we left lol 

Anyways...so far so good despite the bloody noses.

Still busy busy busy.
Will blog more later.
Night ya'll (I'm allowed to say that now)

No comments:

Post a Comment