Friday, March 7, 2014

KY House Tour

Almost. Done. Unpacking...

So everyone has been asking me for some pictures of the house so here they are 

I can't wait to make the outside a bit more welcoming 

Here is the entry way hall.
See the black plaque on the wall to the right, that wall will be a photo gallery type of wall

This is what you see when you walk through the hallway 

Living room


Our bedroom (still needs some work, obviously)

Closet and bathroom 

I adore that our kitchen overlooks the living room. And it feels bigger than it looks in this picture 

Dining room nook 
(Can not wait to change the eye-sore light)

The double doors open up into what will be our office.
We are going to build out own desks.
John will have one side of the room and I'll have the other for crafting. 
Woohoo!

This is the other door in the office that opens up into Gianna's hallway. Also the guest bath 

I'm planning on hanging "curtains" instead of a shower curtain and hanging them from really high, keeping them open to let in the light. 

Gianna's room needs some maaaajor organization.
I literally just dumped out all her toy boxes and said, "enjoy!"
I can't wait to organize it...
She loves playing in here which is extra nice 

We have a small patio on the side of the house, perfect for our BBQ :)

Laundry room that leads into garage 

Huge garage 
(Like my tennis ball? So we know how far we can pull forward hehe)

This is a photo from the office looking into the kitchen (that door is the laundry room)

And our small backyard. 
Only downfalls about the house is that the windows are set up so that you can't get much sunlight in the house except for the master bedroom. Which is a huge bummer but i still love the place..
And the backyard is pretty small and there is no fence separating us from our neighbors behind us...BUT it did come with a swingset and slide which will be fun! 


We are REALLY enjoying having all of our stuff and our own home.
Really changes the dynamics in our life.

I'll be updating as I decorate but now you have the basic set up :)

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment