I attempted a clover hair-do but Gianna DESPISES getting her hair done.
*sigh*
It didn't go well...
Afterwards she got a sucker stuck in her hair
Then I decided to try again with "ribbon"
(I didn't have green ribbon so I used fabric and cut it into strips)
Then I drew a little clover on her face and made some green lipstick
she liked it
She wanted me to have lipstick too so I did a matching look
We did daddies face like the flag and even Evelyn had a little clover
(My husband is a good sport. Hehe)
Waiting for the parade to start
They were happy, I swear
Evelyn was aweosme
Gianna looked like a little gypsy girl
I think Austin spotted a plane
Alexander and Aiden were in the parade and brought some candy! Yay!
She got grumpy when the candy stopped coming
We saw a guy who looked just like my sisters husband wade. It was weird
Austin and Gianna ran around this fountain thing forever. A few other kids ended up joining in as well
After the parade we headed to Walmart (went shopping but totally forgot our faces were painted. We got some looks....)
Went home and took out Gianna's hair. It was crazy!
Even she got a kick out of it
I finally hung my cute fork and spoon!
Then we had a big speghetti dinner with the whole fam.
Angela pushed the kids on the swings (Austin isn't falling over, just liked to lean back)
And the little kids loved the slide
Then we played inside
The kids had quite a lot of fun in Gianna's room
When everyone left and we put Gianna to bed, John and I talked about what a fun day we had and how excited we were to be here. It's exactly what we wanted. Gianna loves her cousins and throws a huge fit everytime we leave them (I suppose we could do without that last part!)
So thankful for what we are calling our "new life".
My heart is bursting with happiness
No comments:
Post a Comment