I made a cute little shamrock for at Patricks day.
Traced a shamrock on the computer and then cut it out on cardboard. Then just hot glued (only glue I had) some dried moss to it.
I wanted to add a little "happy st Patricks day" banner to it but I ran out of time
Gianna got a sucker stuck in her hair
John thought I was evil for taking a picture but I swear these types of pictures are the best.
(She asked me to take the sucker. I did and then I gave it back and said "wait let me take a picture" ...I might have gone a bit too far)
Daddy reading to Gianna
She repeats every word as we read, it's cute
This is what my house looks like when I craft
He loves them
I made some Easter decorations becuase I thought Easter was earlier in April. Now I have to take them down and put them up in a couple weeks.
Cute huh?
We went to a nearby park behind our house. It was fun.
Evelyn loved the swings
That's out neighborhood behind the park
I decorated our entry way. I left a few blank spots. I have ideas for them but need to buy some things someday to fill the holes. Also need to get the correct sizes of pictures and switch some out. But for now it's fine
Added a little quote under some frames
Made some signs marking which rooms are which. I personally love the bathroom one....
Evelyn is such a cute sleeper
I'm babysitting my friends little girl and she is the cutest (and tiniest) thing in the world.
Sissys playing
We went to Louisville for Johns nephews soccer game.
Gianna needed a pee break on the way there :)
I don't know why I always take pics of these but it CRACKS me up for some reason
It was icie-icie cold that morning
And the wind was like freezing cold knives cutting through you.
Awful.
Evelyn actually did better then the rest of us, despite what this pic looks like :)
We are such an attractive couple
Taking my hair out helped keep me warm. Not very cute looking, but warm
The sun came out later for some games and that made it much more fun.
Gianna had a blast playing with Aunt "An-gel-uhhhh"
She was catching weird so we had a refresher course.
She was being so goofy
Putting the ball in her coat to hide it
On the way home john and I tried to think of fun car games to make the trip go a bit faster. I remembered this fun car game that you can only play once. Once you know the secret you can't play again.
My mom used to play it with us kids until we all figured it out
Anyways....it blew johns mind and he was getting really frustrated.
I ended up giving him some really easy hints and he eventually got it, but not until we were nearly home.
Most fun I've had in a long time...
The people who lived here before us had a basketball hoop and it left a little sandpit, so Gianna loved playing in that.
Evelyn holds the book every time we sing a hymn in church. It's adorable
Another cutie sleepy pic
Morning cuddles
Evelyn was being silly
Gianna begged to share her "pinky blanket" with Emilie.
That's a bit deal...
Gianna and John realized that if you throw it hard enough, her favorite little dolphin toy will stick to the cieling.
They had fun for about an hour with that. So cute
(In this one they caught it)
Evelyn "held" Emilie today.
They both enjoyed it
Gianna took her first "alone" bath. I was just right here in the next room but you could tell she felt as free as a bird!
John is going to Arizona next Monday for 5 weeks!
I'm nervous to be alone.
Gianna has honestly been a nightmare lately and now i am watching another little baby.
Should be interesting!
Sorry my blogging hasn't been up to par lately!
Love you all!




















































No comments:
Post a Comment