Our days are feeling totally insane crazy lately.
We've barely had time to sit at home and enjoy our new house.
We've been car hunting and probably have looked at 15 cars.
If I have to look at one more car, I will loose my mind (so stay tuned for that because we haven't found a car yet and things aren't lookin too good...)
Anyways, I digress...
Picture time
...two weeks after we got here
I know I take a lot of these silly glasses picture but they craaaaack meeee uppp
I feel like this is how Gianna spends most of her days now (unless she is at her cousins house)
Screaming and crying and whining and saying no. And me ignoring her (or trying to)
Playing on the swingset
Gianna and Austin. Best buds (most
of the time)
Gianna comes into our bedroom now in the mornings to let us know she's awake (way better than the screaming from the bedroom thing)
This morning she ran in, jumped on the bed and said "mommy, take a picture!!"
So she grips her feet and pulls her away gently.
She said she was cleaning
Cut to an almost entire box of wipes shoved into the toilet
Pigtails, subglassss and a sucker...that's the life
We had a late night at a friends house and Evelyn struggled to fall asleep while there.
So on the way home she sucked wildly on her blanket until she fell asleep...
Making funny faces and making her laugh
Baby selfie
She rested like this on my leg for a looong time. It was funny
That's it for today....back to the car search
*sigh*






















No comments:
Post a Comment