Saturday, March 8, 2014

Evie's Blankie

Evelyn is totally in love with her purple blankie. 
We can't put her to sleep without it. You'll put her in her crib and she will cry and then you'll put the blanket on her and she will grab it and suck on it or put it over her face and all is well. 
We have a sound machine ap on our ipad that we use to put her to bed, it has a 10 minute timer and she is ALWAYS asleep before the timer is off. 
Tonight John put her to bed and she just kept crying and crying and crying. 
The timer had long turned off so i turned to John and said, maybe I should go feed her a bit. 
As I turned to go feed her, I saw the purple blankie!!!! I gasped and said "oh no! She doesn't have her purple blankie!" John gave me an "ooooops" face and I took the blankie in to Evelyn.
I put her blankie in the crib and turned the sounds back on, she quickly grabbed at her blankie, shoved it in her mouth and was asleep in a matter of seconds.

Thanks Auntie Miss Miss for the blanket!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment