Sunday, June 30, 2013

Photo dump

Time to clear out the iPhone

This is the view from our bedroom window. 
I thought the clouds looked so pretty

This is Gianna about 4 seconds after waking up in our bed.
She loves looking out the window.

Obsessive about chocolate its ridiculous 

Daddy made Gianna a fort.
At first she was scared of it but quickly realized it was fun.
She was NOT happy when the fort came down.

We even put her computer in it so she could hang out and watch her shows while daddy and I hung out watching ours :)
(One of the few times John is home and we don't have anything else going on)


Then she made daddy get in
(And eventually made mommy get in too. We were all very squished but she loved it)


Checking out the babies new room AKA our closet

Hanging with friends
Dawson and Brinley

8:30 at night and sunglasses inside.
She's a diva

She found a tiny beetle (on me! Gross) and threw it into the carpet, so they had a bug hunt before daddy left for work
(Also, she made me give her her oatmeal in her TOILET!!!! Luckily it's been washed and not used for a long time. And FYI I put her food in a different bowl (I refused to put it in a potty! And then she made the transfer. Weird girl)




Hanging out in the pool looking at planes and birdies 

Kept her up till midnight so we could have some fun at. Karaoke night.
She was dead tired when we got to the car and immediately put on her sunglasses....
At midnight....
I told you she's a diva!

Mommy had a sick day and so Gianna had a "hang out in bed with mommy all day and watch Netflix" day. Poor girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment