You like that title? ha.
I keep mentioning how this pregnancy is much different than Giannas
How hers was a breeze and this one has been difficult.
well last night was quite the night...
John gets home earlier (5 or 6) on saturdays and so we try to spend as much time as possible doing fun things with gianna.
We decided to go swimming after a birthday dinner for my dad and after some pool and hot tub time we walked home.
Its about a quarter mile from our apartments pool to our apartment (big complex) and not even halfway down the street I started getting REALLY strong contractions.
It was freaking John out and he kept telling me to sit down and he would go get the car but I am stubborn and thought it was silly....
until they got REALLY bad and were right on top of each other.
I was in tears, which I think really freaked john out considering I never once cried while in labor with Gianna.
He got real stern and said "That's it!" and had me wait while he went to get the car.
He walked about 20 feet away from me and all of a sudden I noticed a warm feeling running down my legs....
YEAAAA....
I yelled to him "uhhhh, you might wanna hurry, my water might have just broke"
I wish I had a video of his face ....hahahahhahaha
"WHAT?!"
then he started running to the car.
We dropped Gianna off at my dads (in case we needed to go to the hospital, since he lives in the same complex its very convenient)
then we drove over to our apartment and i sent john up for some dry clothes for me and my charger and stuff.....
In the meantime I called the on-call doctor.
The contractions and stopped and the leaking stopped (i either had a small leak or peed myself....haha!)
so the doctor told me if i wanted to I could come in and be checked but that I was probably fine and just needed to hydrate and not do anything for few days.
So we stayed home.
Today John has been so sweet taking care of me and not allowing me to do ANYTHING
(to an almost ridiculous degree)
Im a little bummed because we had planned to take a walk to the river but now we will probably just sit at home.
Uhg.
But i suppose taking it easy is more important at this point.
Walking too much gives me pretty intense contractions.
(too much = walking around in the grocery store or to our car.....RIDICULOUS!)
Picking up Gianna gives me contractions...
its pretty worrisome at this point.
Not sure what I will do the rest of the week while John is away 15 hours a day but we will figure it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment