I have yet to really teach her brown but red, orange, yellow, green, purple, pink and black she has down pretty good.
Her favorite thing to do is name colors of things. So cute.
She can count to three and sometimes adds 5 and 8 afterwards. haha!
She knows the letters (by sight) A, B, C, D, O, R, P
She LOVES maraschino Cherries (Neither John or I like them) and her favorite yogurt is cherry yogurt :)
She also is obsessed with dried kiwis.
Her top two canines are in and the bottom two have just broken through.
She loves bubbles. Blowing bubbles. Bubbles in water, and especially the soapy bubbles in the hot tub.
She's pretty petrified of her face being in the water at the pool. (Even in the bath) and so teaching her to swim isn't going as easy as I thought it might when she was loving jumping into the pool, which she recently started to not like. Weird girl.
She calls my mom Mo-ga because she can't say grandma and calls my dad po-ka
She will not allow my dad to touch me. (She is taking a loooong time to warm up to Po-ka!)
She also doesn't like when kids/babies touch me. Fantastic.
She is very protective of me and helps me up any time I get up from a chair or couch by holding my hand and gently lifting it. She thinks my hand is a lift. It's hilarious. Sometimes I can't get up fast enough and I feel bad.
She also tells me, often, to "be care-sull" (careful) and likes me to blow on my food if its warm.
She basically won't allow us to feed her anymore. Which I like, but makes for lots of messes and baths!
She makes me take her stuffed animals "pee-pee potty" several times throughout the day. It's annoying when I'm trying to put my feet up, but she gets so concerned about them.
Since I last blogged about her hiding and popping she's had no accidents. Woohoo!
She loves the "water pool" and if we drive past it we will hear about it for the rest of the day.
She's super grumpy in the mornings (takes after mamma I suppose :))
She loves her daddy and misses him desperately during these long work weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment