Friday, June 14, 2013

mood swings

When I was pregnant with Gianna my moods were SO even keel and I was nicer and happier than I had ever been. 
Even during labor and delivery. 
My nurse said, "Ive never seen a more polite person in labor!"
I dont know what it was but SOMETHING just evened out my moods.
John joked and said "I just need to keep you barefoot and pregnant forever!"

Not so much this time around. 
Talk about mood swings!
Especially lately
I am generally happy and generally dont have mood swings but admittedly on occasion the smallest things set me off and I just cry. 
Its ridiculous and embarrassing....and honestly, hilarious.

Today I asked john to run and get us some milk while he was out. 
I also asked him to get me a little treat because I needed it today. 
Well, guess who forgot the treat?

You would have thought he just told me he ran over our dogs. 
I just cried and through a fit like a 2 year old. 
He was looking at me with disbelief and seemed at a total loss what to do. 
Then all of a sudden he just said....."Oh my gosh molly, youre like, sobbing!"  
It was one of those moments where you are crying and sad or mad about something but can totally see that your irrational and it makes you laugh. 

*sigh*

Poor John.
But he handled it SO well and just loved on me and hugged me and apologized and then went out and got my treat even though I eventually told him it was ok and to not worry about it. 

So thankful for this man who can put up with these mood swings with such ease and grace :)


No comments:

Post a Comment