With Gianna I craved, chicken nuggets and french fries (only the frozen ones you cook at home)
Pasta salad and the worst or most constant craving was chocolate milk shakes..
This time around I have craved crispy chicken ceaser salads to a pretty serious degree and BLT's.
I have had a few cravings for sweets here and there but mostly just salads (and then recently BLT's)
The BLT cravings are honestly getting a bit out of control...
its ALL i want....breakfast. lunch. and dinner.
but I only eat one (....or two sometimes :-/) for lunch and I only allow one piece of bacon per BLT.
which is lame, but satisfies my craving
(technically its just a BL...since I despise tomato)
I also havent been gaining enough weight this pregnancy (i dont know how, im fricking huge everywhere. I am convinced the doctors scales are off. ha)
so I justify my BLT love affair.
my poor heart....
Today we have run out of bread AND lettuce...and I am in a bit of a panic thinking that I may not get to have my BLT tomorrow....
its ridiculous but they are ROCKING MY WORLD.
And im normally not a huge bacon lover, so its an interesting thing for me to be so obsessed with.
But as I sit here at 8:30 at night wishing and dreaming of BLT's I can seriously taste it.
Pregnancy is weiiiiiird
No comments:
Post a Comment