Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Out of CONTROL!

Well....It has happened!

This is the first time I think that my crazy pregnancy hormones have REALLY struck! Until now I haven't really had any crazy uncontrollable emotional moments. Well, let me just say, I just got off the phone with "tech support" or shall I say, I just got off the phone with the entire country of INDIA!!!!! GAHHHHHHHH. Ok, I am not racist but SERIIIIIIIIOUSLY. When you are calling for help, but the person can't understand you, and you can't understand them, ITS A PROBLEM! I was getting SO angry that I kept hanging up on the person and calling back to get someone else, where I would encounter the same problem! I have been working on this STUPID router situation for THREE HOURS....to finally find out that I can't be helped unless I get a new computer...WHAT?! Omg I could scream.

My dogs were barking the whole time, I could barely hear the people on the other end because they had some sort of awful connected (you would think we were a world away...OH WAIT....WE STINKING ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!), every phone call was static-y for some reason, I was sitting in a very uncomfortable place on the floor between our couches so I could mess with the wires and things....and it happened....I STARTED TO CRY. It was a very frustrated, sort of angry, cry! I couldn't believe I was crying about a ROUTER!!!! Hahaha I have so much I was planning on doing today, I didn't sleep enough last night because for whatever reason my body just WONT sleep and then I had to waste three hours of my life on the phone with people repeating themselves constantly, about a problem I WASN'T HAVING because they weren't listening or just didn't understand

So....I gave up. I feel super worked up now....which is hilarious....but we will have to deal with this new router later! It's too much for my emotions today, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment