Friday, March 25, 2011

Maternity pants here I come!!!!

^ That title is what I put as my status on Facebook when I announced it on there. Well, the day has finally come. I am going out with some friends tomorrow, and as I have been LIVING in my sweats for the past...oh...4 months (hhaha not even kidding) I decided to try on my very largest pair of jeans....
um....bad idea. A) I could barely get them around my hips which was pretty discouraging but then when I finally got them up after some hopping around and some sweet lunges, I tried to zip them. *Siiiiigh* They wouldn't even BUDGE! Not even one little notch! Oh well. I suppose that's the life of being fat and pregnant, right!?
Luckily for me, I called around (most of the stores here DON'T have maternity sections!) and Macy's said they just opened up a maternity section this month...WOOHOO! So looks like John and I will be taking a trip to the mall tonight! :)

Wish me luck! If any of you know me, you know how much I completely despise shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! And if they are out of your budget I am serious about my offer. I cut the whole zipper button section off so if they won't zip no problem! See you tomorrow for Tangled

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck! I bought my maternity jeans from Motherhood Maternity online. I seriously would wear them still if it wasn't embarrassing to wear them knowing they are maternity. I thought they were the most COMFORTABLE jeans ever!!!

    ReplyDelete