First, you must know a few things about me. I am not a big ice cream fan (milk shakes...ice cream sandwiches...all of the above) Secondly, I am not a big chocolate fan (I know, what kind of a woman am I?!) and lastly, if I were to EVER get a milkshake for some odd reason, it would be a vanilla one.
Well....I was at my moms house this week, we had been in the car for almost 12 hours and I was SO beat! We got home, and within MINUTES of finally getting home and relaxing, I needed a CHOCOLATE milkshake! In the worst way. I made everyone get back up and get in the car, and we bought some ice cream and chocolate syrup so we could make yummy milkshakes :) When I drank it, it was like the best thing I had ever tasted. Haha! How weird. There is definitely a little baby John in me! Chocolate milkshakes are his fav!
That is so cute!! I love that the baby is like your hubby already! :)
ReplyDelete