Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Due Date Drama!

Well theres not really drama....I just thought that the tripple D subject sounded good. hehe :)

I am officially 15 weeks and 4 days...with a due date of September 3rd....again! Haha! I guess the docs had written two different things down. But they went back with my original due date. Which is bittersweet (i KNOW its only a few days but its not fun to go back in time while preggo!) Anyways...It's nice because a lot of John's family was born in September and so it was hilarious that our first baby was going to be born in Sept. So once again we have a Sept. baby! Woohoo.

I got my anatomy scan scheduled! CANT WAIT for that! It is April 14th. We are going to have the technician put the gender in an envelope. We will take that envelope to a bakery and have them dye a cake (the inside of the cake) either bright blue, or bright pink...that way, we can take it over to family and when we cut the cake, we all find out the gender together! I think it's
a fun idea!!! I like making big moments really memorable and special :)

We sold our couches yesterday. WOOHOO! We asked for $150 for the whole set. We had a ton of interest so we ended up having a bidding. The people who got it bid $200 but we ended up telling them just to pay $150. They JUST had a baby ..blah blah...we sympathized. So they came over last night and HOLY CRAP. Very nice people but they DIDNT SHUT UP! The guy even ended up talking our neighbors ear off. Hilarious! They were here for like two hours! Anyways. they ended up giving us 190. very nice:)
so this is what our living room looks like now, until i get the furniture from my mom. (Little messy but i wasnt going to clean up for a blog picture! This is real life people!


Love ya'll!

2 comments: