So John took a belly picture of me this morning. We figured Sundays would be the best days to do it, since its the cutest I look all week, really. Well, its so weird, because I keep taking these pictures and thinking, "what the heck! i do NOT look that big!". Luckily, today I had a witness! John took the picture and said "Whoa, I am looking at you right now, and you do NOT look as big as this picture shows." (I SWEAR i am not pushing my belly out) So needless to say, I'm slightly embarrassed to post the pictures. I look like I am 6 months along! Maybe its the empire waist dress? But still...i dont know whats going on....its an anomaly!!!
Heres me at 16 weeks
Also, here is a really cute family picture. Haha! John and I were snuggled on the couch, and of course we arent allowed to snuggle without Gunner! Then along came Zulu! It was a dog pile!
We went over to a friends house for dinner today. It was really fun. I had a really yummy burger (if you know me, you know i LOVE my burgers!) And we played a fun game. When we came home, there was fuzz (from the stuffing of the dogs toys) EVERYYYYYYYYWHERE! It was all over the entry way, down the hallway, covering the living room and into the kitchen. Toys everywhere, blankets misplaced. It just cracks me up. I love it. I dont even mind having to clean it up. It makes me think the dogs were having a wild little party while we were gone. As long as they were having fun!
Hope ya'll are having a great week!
You look so cute preggie!!! Empire waist anything will always make you look super pregnant. It looks adorable!
ReplyDelete