Monday, March 21, 2011

New Couches!!!

Got our new couches. Yay! Love them.
They match everythnig perfectly and make me a lot prouder of our home! Can't wait till i can decorate from somewhere other then the DOLLAR STORE! Ah, the life of being a broke newly married-still in college-couple :)

Our dogs match our couches, which i love. And Gunner LOVES them. I think he can still smell my moms dog and cat on them :)

They arent quite as cozy as our old couches BUT...when you take off the back cusions, they are really deep and cozy!

I got some new plates and stuff for our kitchen which i am super excited about too. Itll be a green and pale yellow kitchen. Woohoo! John hates the idea, says its too 70's....but im pretty excited! I got this really pretty pitcher, that I have been dying for for a long time! Finally, IT IS MINE!
I'll probably use this to put utensils in....Not that anyone cares but, I usually blog about stuff no one cares about anyways. My life is just THAT exciting!




P.S. I have been DYYYYING for a chocolate milk shake all day...waiting and waiting and waiting for John to get home so we could go get some stuff to make one. He got home and was acting all rushed, I said "whats going on?!" he said "Work invited me to a dinner so, I gotta run" ...NOOOO I will have to wait a few more hours!! GAHH!!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that pitcher! SO cute. I totally care that you are going to put your utensils in! I can't wait to see you on Wednesday. Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha the other Courtney totally posted what I was going to say! I love all the stuff you blog about :) Makes me feel like we're closer and we talk all the time! Haha

    ReplyDelete