John was really excited when he found out we were being provided with a queen bed here in AZ.
I, on the other hand, was not thrilled.
A queen? UHG!
We have only ever slept in a king.
John said "it will be so fun! We can cuddle!"
I told him cuddling was out of the question. Haha. Hey! I need my space when I sleep, ok?!
I told him that after one night he would probably be annoyed and ready for a king.
The other day I asked him "so, you still liking the queen?"
He admitted that he hated it. That he has "no room" (not sure how he thinks that considering he steals all my room! ;)) and that in Denver he would like to pay the difference for a king size bed.
And considering how big I am already, at 16 weeks, I think a king bed is necessary.
Haha we have a queen and both end up on the edges of the bed for te same reason :)
ReplyDeleteWe have a queen, too. I think it's fine until one of the kids wants in our bed...then it's way too small.
ReplyDeleteHaha! My husband talks about getting a king and I keep telling him it would be a waste because I sleep as close to him as possible!
ReplyDelete