Monday, March 25, 2013

Potty training? Nawww.....

Must I even blog about this?!
Uhg. 
So, I decided to start potty training the other day
Gianna was VERY ready and did pretty well
She peed 12 times in the potty! Only missed 5 or so.
But once daddy got home it was a different story. 
she was so distracted and I dont think she made it into the potty ONCE after he got home. 
We also decided to wait until after my niece, Morgan, comes for a visit.
I can't handle potty training AND my Morgan for two weeks. I just cant..
especially with the trips and stuff we will be taking with Morgan. 
Sooooo, whoops, I should have waited...but we got one good day in!
HA. 
I feel like a loser for starting and then stopping after one day but...whatever. 
I wont lie though, it was awful. 
I felt like I was on high alert ALL day.
Im proud of her though. 

I couldnt find any little panties that fit her yet, so she just went naked all day. 
Everytime she peed, whether it was in the potty or on the floor it startled the crap out of her...HAHA it cracked me up

Here she is watching TV.  

Here she is wishing she could go outside. bwahhaha

More TV..
I know...im a bad mom....but we had lots of TV time this day....


A friend of mine gave me a GREAT tip to let her play with a cup of warm water while sitting on the potty, or to stick her feet in a bucket of warm water. 
Almost every time I did it she would pee immediately. 
Very smart. Plus she loved the water! 
It made the potty fun

(*Side note, her hair is getting curly. so cute)





She wasnt cold....but she wanted a "bake-y" - blanky so she used the towel. HA. cutie girl


shes been MUCH more interested in her potty since this day, and hating her diaper much more, so when we start again in a few weeks i think she will be pretty excited and i think she will catch on pretty quickly. 
Oh boy.....i cant say that I dont dread potty training! 

No comments:

Post a Comment