Since I got back from Hawaii, Gianna has seriously been a NIGHTMARE.
I feel a little bad saying that....but only a little.
She wont eat in her chair, she wont eat almost anything, she wont go to sleep easily, she CONSTANTLY is yelling and hitting.
It's odd...
I've admittedly started to notice my patience wearing a bit thin.
Today though, Gianna threw me for a loop
She is apparently growing up.
It's so cool and a little sad!
Today she asked for "nilk" (milk) which she has always called "guk".
I couldnt believe it and asked her to repeat it 100 times to make sure it wasn't a fluke.
Gone are the days of "guk"....SAD!
Today she also told me she was about to poop.
then pooped.
Then layed down so I could change her!
So weird.
Then she points to the diaper and says "trash?"
I give it to her and walks to the kitchen.
I open the cupboard and she puts it in the trash.
Then a few minutes later she walks to our bedroom by the gate and says a few things I dont totally understand and comes back to me, does the sign for "sleep" and so I put her in the bedroom and she lays right down and goes to sleep.
WHAT?
Who is this girl!!! And whoever she is....I approve!
I really was needing a "break" from all her crankiness and so maybe she just sensed that :)
P.S. Potty training starts in two-ish weeks.....eeeeek, im nervous but she is SO ready.
Sidney is frequently a nightmare. And I noticed the more pregnant I was, the less patience I had for her. Luckily, pregnancy does eventually end, and even with the stress of a newborn, I noticed I was much more patient and tolerant of her. Good luck with potty training!
ReplyDelete