Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Play Tunnels!


John had a late night working tonight so I decided to drive the 30 minutes to the office so that we could at least be together a bit sooner. 
(I could drive him home from the office instead of him car pooling)
We both had a rough day and we decided to stop and get some good ol chick fil a

Eventually I took Gianna to the play area and she was SOOOO excited she almost couldn't contain herself. 
She was literally shaking with excitement. 
(This was the first time in these type of toys...you know, the tunnels in McDonald's and stuff)
Anyways, I showed her how to climb up and she was super independent and would have left me in the dust but I was worried she would crawl into the slide, thinking it was a tunnel and then get a little shock when she realized she was falling. HA.
So I crawled my fat butt up into the tunnels with her.
I have never seen the girl so excited!!!
You can tell from the pictures that she was just beside herself with joy.






Seriously have you ever seen someone so excited for anything in their life?! haha!





I think between the bug hunt, the puddle jumping and the tunnels, this girl had a good day! :)


P.S. this is how she fell asleep tonight in our bed....cutest girl alive? I think so. 


No comments:

Post a Comment