I realized today that I have been craving buttered toast for a while.
I also realized that when I was pregnant with Gianna i HATED the crust of bread...which was super weird to me at the time...
but I hate it with this pregnancy too.
Very odd.
I havent blogged a ton about this pregnancy like I did last time
mostly because its KICKING MY BUTT and im just sick of thinking/talking/complaining about it.
My hip pain is out of control.
It's bearable during the day...with most tasks....
but sitting/laying down....OUCH
or after a nice long walk....OOUUUUCH.
Dont get me started on sleeping.
I dont think I have ever slept so crummy in my life.
I might have to break down and buy a snoogle...although im not sure that will ease the pain.
I havent really had any consistent cravings.
and besides my hip pain and CONSTANT exhaustion, I dont feel too pregnant....yet.
My belly is huge though. HUGE.
I am actually a bit embarrassed by it.
I think when people ask how far along I am, they expect me to say "35 weeks"
ha.
weirdly enough, I also feel like I dont look big enough to be waddling yet....although I am.
So its an awkward pregnancy this time around...
I have the same issue with eating as I did with Gianna.
Some days I have to keep myself from eating us out of house and home
and some days I have to force myself to eat tiny bits of food.
With Gianna, I never once felt paranoid or worried about anything.
This time around there has been some worrisome things happen....but dont worry! (and seriously, no phone calls!) everything is A-OK.
John is dead set on a name for a boy.
Its the name we came up with when we first got married and were talking about baby names for fun.
We both loooooved it.
I dont love it as much as I once did but i still like it and it still "feels" like the "right" name.
Does that make sense to anyone?
John wont really talk baby names too much.
He is afraid if he says "oh yea, i like that name" that I will hold him to it and wont let him change his mind....which is silly, but whatever *eye roll*
Im pretty sure I have figured out the girl name that I love.
John likes it but we havent talked about it a ton yet so we will see...
but im thinking itll be the name if its a girl.
Most of you probably know the boy name and some of you know the girl name....but I think im going to keep them a secret until the baby is born.
Wont this be an exciting delivery!?
Everyone will be wondering if its a boy or girl and what the name is.
I have always liked surprises :)
Hmm....what else.
My skin hates me when im pregnant...and I hate it.
'nough said about that.
There is an infant that lives in close proximity to our apartment.
I cant figure out which apartment it is, but I hear it.
Sometimes it warms my heart to hear the little cries of a baby and know we will have another one soon. and sometimes i think, "oh. my. gosh....what have we done!"
ive been telling Gianna that I have a baby in my belly.
She just looks really confused most of the time, but sometimes she pats my belly really lightly and sometimes she kisses it.
Pretty adorable.
Gianna has also been really affectionate towards her little baby doll lately.
She carries it around (sometimes in this bowl...its so cute) and kisses it, hugs it, feeds it, she even bathed it with an ice cube once.
If she drops it, or it falls out of the bowl, she says "sor" (sorry), then "s'ok" (its ok) and picks it back up/puts it back in the bowl very gently.
There was a little patch of sunlight out on our deck one morning and she took the baby out and put it right in the patch of sunlight. I thought it was adorable because usually Gianna likes to go sit in the sun herself.
I think she will be a good big sister :)
Yaaaaaaaaay!!!! I'm so excited for all of you!! You're not helping my baby fever. At all. :)
ReplyDelete