Thursday, October 25, 2012

Sella's nightmare

Today I got my new iPhone 4
YAYYYY
(I know I am a bit behind the times)

It was just in time because it was the only sweet part of my day
Gianna has been DIFFICULT today. 
My goodness
Worst day of her life, by far. 
Wouldn't listen. 
Constant mischief 
and not loving this new diet. 

AH!

Not only that but John and I had an important dinner that we attended tonight and Gianna was CUH-RAZY!
And when I say crazy, I mean....CRAAAAAZY

Luckily, the guy that was putting on the dinner has a wife who is pregnant with their first kid....so although im sure it made him think, "oh crap, what are we getting ourselvse into" it was also fun and he laughed at everything she was doing and, of course, thought she was adorable. 

Gianna wanted to walk around the restaurant (Sella's) which was fine....
until she found THE KITCHEN!
She kept running back into the kitchen
and MAN she's quick!
I had to run back into the kitchen three times! (our table was right by the kitchen)
eventually we just had to hold her....which she wasnt a fan of. 
Lots of screaming and squirming and pinching and scratching. Joy.

But it was one of those times where she was SO bad that it was almost funny. 
I couldnt be mad, i just kept laughing (and maaaybe growling a bit) 



Gianna's rash is still bad.
*siiiiiiiigh*


No comments:

Post a Comment