Wednesday, October 24, 2012

nasty food

I know I have blogged a lot recently but I can't help but blog about this gem. 
THIS (see below) was Gianna's dinner tonight. 

Mmmmmmmmmm........Doesn't that look tasty? 
Wait until you hear what it is?

Mashed Potatoes
Chicken
Green Beans
Apple Sauce

oooooh yea.

So we have started the 6 foods diet and I was really nervous because Gianna is a PICKY eater!
John thought I was crazy so I let him feed her (muaaahahha!) 
Lo and behold she would noooot touch her food

John looked like a lost puppy as he wondered HOW he was going to get her to eat. 
He kept saying "Can't I just give her _____"
Uh no, in fact you cant!

So finally I gave him some advice
(although I didnt want to, in all honesty. haha!)
I told him to add apple sauce to the mix
it worked like a charm. 
She ate for about 3 minutes just fine....
then all of a sudden she started spitting out the green beans and the chicken *siiiiigh*

So then I had another brilliant idea. 
Lets just stick it in the food processor and blend it up!

Guess who ate it all up
That's right!

Grossed us out but at least she got all the nutrients that she needs. 

I have a feeling its going to be a looooong few weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment