I haven't ran in...........a while
John has lost 7lbs just from the diet
I have lost zero
...uhg...
men
Thats ok, I feel accomplished!
It's been three weeks on the no sugar diet and it's been pretty darn easy!
However....i have revised my diet a bit.
I decided that if we go out to a restaurant or to a friends house, I'm not worrying about what has sugar and what doesn't.
That's just annoying.
But....no sugar in the house and if i CAN make a no sugar choice, Ill make it.
I feel better
I have more energy and I am more "awake" then normal
Still having sleeping problems but my headaches have seemed to dim a little.
Plus im venturing out on some new cooking challenges.
Its fun.
Although, my TMJ is OUT. OF. CONTROL. and I can't eat anything that requires me to open my mouth very wide or chew for long periods of time (like an apple, they take forever to chew!) or anything super hard or crunchy.
UHG...
narrows the options a bit.
Oh well
_______________________________________________________________________
Although, my TMJ is OUT. OF. CONTROL. and I can't eat anything that requires me to open my mouth very wide or chew for long periods of time (like an apple, they take forever to chew!) or anything super hard or crunchy.
UHG...
narrows the options a bit.
Oh well
_______________________________________________________________________
Gianna is getting SO big, so fun and soooo smart recently..as always.
I feel like I have SO much to write about her but today my mind is blank
Only two hours of sleep will do that to you.
John offered to take Gianna to a school function tonight and let me be home alone.
In 13 months I have only been totally alone ONCE....for about 20 minutes when john took Gianna to the store.
So this was big.
I took a loooooong hot shower with the music up loud
It was niceeeeee.
That's it for today.
Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment