Tuesday, October 16, 2012

cheap cheap cheap

I once saw this someecard and laughed. so. hard. 

I often feel that way...
today is one of those days.

I wanted to decorate with some fall decor but I tried to do it without spending any money. 
All i spent was $2.00 on pumpkins
First I printed out this cute design but our printer STINKS so I had to color it in because you couldnt see what it said when it was on the shelf. 
*Sigh* 


I also added GRASS SEED! 
HAHAHAHA
It looks enough like wheat, right?

I finally got the pumpkins for the shelf but they just looked SO boring

So...i taped up the pumpkin so paint
(I think Gianna thought it was a peach, which she is crazily obsessed with lately)

Yea....that's better .

Oh if only I could spend more then $2.00
(I even felt bad spending THAT!) 



HAPPY FALL YA'LL! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment