Friday, October 12, 2012

nicknames, teeth and diets

John has a few nicknames for Gianna that I think are cute and I don't want to forget someday
So....in the blog they go
Ga-nar-nar
Nar-nar
na-na
sweet pea
Gigi
and Stinker

I'm not sure I blogged about it before but when she was a baby and puked all the time, he called her Curd Face :) HAHA!

When she was born and she had the snorting thing going on....we called her miss piggy

I mostly call her:
Stinky
Stink-butt
Gigi
and Princess 

My family pretty much all refer to her as "Gia"
When we named her, I wanted her name to be Gianna but I wanted to call her Gia. 
I told john all the time "We cant call her gigi! It has to be Gia! i love Gia!"
Then we had her and Gigi just felt right. 

________________________________________________________________

Gianna has 6 going on 7 teeth right now. 
7 have broke through but you can really only see 6 right now

___________________________________________________________________

Today I broke my diet a bit.
I got a small egg nog and it was DELIGHTFUL
It was the first day i felt like it was egg nog season...
it was really windy/gloomy and a bit rainy...
So egg nog was a must :)
John and I also splurged and got Chinese food later also.
hehe...
Back on the wagon tomorrow :)
I think 3 weeks with ZERO refined sugar is pretty good! 
We deserved a celebration :)
here's to another 3 weeks :)
(by the way, john has lost 8 lbs and i have lost zero. uhg. men)


No comments:

Post a Comment