Thursday, March 1, 2012

yet another doctor visit


My "hips" (its really my entire pelvic region) has been KILLING me since I gave birth to Gianna. 
I thought it would go away so I have been waiting and doing lots of exercize and some days it seems "fine" and some days its so bad that I might as well be 41 weeks pregnant again!

I have been searching and searching online for something that might be causing the pain..and I finally found a girl who talked about the EXACT same pain that i have. 
She even mentioned that its hard to lift one leg, while standing, to put on her pants..
which is one of the same problems I have that John and I often laugh about..

Now I am thinking that it's not so funny. This girl (and many others - responding to her questions online) have had it for YEARS with no relief...even after going to physical therapy!
One had another child after the first one and is now in a WHEELCHAIR!!!!
I. COULD. CRY.

It is also linked to depression (which would make sense in my case) and to lower back pain! (which makes sense....it still feels like im 9months preggo in my back/hip area, when i lay on my stomach!!!)

So I am going to the doctor today to have it checked out...
uhg.
He better find something! I am sick of looking like a 90 year old 40 week pregnant lady!
seriously!
Picture that in your mind!
Yea....not an attractive look!

Anyways...I self-diagnosed myself with this "Symphysis pubis dysfunction".....we will see what the doc says!

1 comment:

  1. Have they ever done x-rays for you? I know someone who broke their hips after giving birth. It took them awhile to get the problem diagnosed too. I hope they can figure out what is wrong and you can start feeling better!

    ReplyDelete