Sunday, March 4, 2012

Conversions and codes


John and I went to Spokane last weekend. 
I forgot to blog about this and John reminded me that I needed to...

Gianna woke up a few times a night while we were there (very unlike her) 
and so John would change her diaper and then bring her to me to feed her...

I don't wake up easily...so he woke me up to hand her to me and said this...
"Are you ready to do your conversion thing on her?"
I looked at him (obviously very confused) and said "What conversion thing!?"
John turned away, looking really annoyed that I didn't understand him...and then i watched him as he slowly realized what he said...
...I died....


The next night the same thing happened except this time he said
"Do you have the codes for her?"
I just started busting up laughing.... 

The funniest part is, that he uses codes and conversions at work..
The poor guy was working while he slept!!


No comments:

Post a Comment