The last time I cut all of my hair off
I really had wanted to donate it to Locks of Love
or some other charity similar to that.
Unfortunately, I couldn't find a charity that accepted previously bleached hair
and since I had highlighted my hair from time to time....I wasn't able to donate.
It was quite the bummer
and made cutting my hair, slightly more painful.
I recently decided to cut my hair short again
and have been searching and searching to find a charity that might accept previously bleached hair.
Well...
I FOUND ONE!
YAY!
It is the UK's version of Locks of Love and it is called The Little Princess Trust.
I will be going to Seattle in April and that is when I will be cutting my hair.
I have been wavering, "Im going to cut it!" ..."I dont think im going to cut it..."
But now that I have found this charity I am positive that I am going to cut it and it's not the least bit heartbreaking.
It might need to be slightly shorter than I originally planned
but that's okay
I am blessed that it will grow back quickly
I just cut mine to an a-line and love it. I think you'll look super cute with short hair! I wish I had thought about donation. Next time I guess!
ReplyDeleteoooh!! The Katie Holmes one would look SOOOO cute!!
ReplyDelete