I haven't blogged much lately.
mostly because I feel like I have ZERO spare time at all.
Gianna has been a nightmare.
She is just super attached to me and basically wants to be ON me at all times (day AND night)
also, John has had a few obligations the last week or so during the evenings let alone his homework and study time..
So...ive just been taking care of a very needy little girl.
(the ONLY way she will nap during the day)
John's mom came for a visit last weekend.
It's so nice to spend time with family :)
Next week Gianna and I are flying to Seattle for a week with my mom and little sister.
I can't explain how excited I am!
Also SUPER excited to cut my hair off..
It gives me headaches (its SO thick and heavy)
and I am just SICK of it!
So that will be an exciting change.
Gianna is on the road to crawling.
She gets up on her knees and rocks all the time now.
It's really exciting.
I caught the very first time she did it on video.
It was so cute.
She was rocking on her legs and looking at her knees like, "what the heck am I doing?!"
I am exciting, and also DREADING her crawling!
ha
let the baby proofing begin!
You're hair is super long!!!! It's going to be awesome to donate it! :)
ReplyDelete