Monday, March 5, 2012

Domestic God


John was a little sick last night 
and woke up REALLY sick this morning
(he is almost NEVER sick..but has been pretty sick twice recently! Boo!)
Anyways...I drugged him up all day and he now feels A LOT better.
So while I was blogging about my latest dinner experiment...John was getting ready to go to this...uhg..."meeting"/"Get together" for school.
Apparently some Alumni is coming to speak about his experience in traveling and going to school in Taiwan.
Since that's an option that we are thinking about...John thought it would be nice to ask some questions.
So...as I blogged away, he came to me and asked "How long has this been empty? did you rinse it out?" 
(About an old juice jug)
I told him I had no idea, a couple days, and that i did rinse it.
He is a bit of a germ-a-phobe so i figured he was asking for "not important" reasons..
Then he comes to kiss me goodbye and I see said juice jug in his hands...
with some sort of scary dark liquid!!!
I said, "WHAT IS THAT?!"

It was grape water...
When i was pregnant I couldnt drink water -- in the beginning --  without feeling so grossed out. So i bought these flavor packets. 
Well, one time we bought the wrong ones and so they have just been sitting in our cupboard. 

He used them because it's sort of a "pot luck" type thing that he is going to...
Then he labeled it nice and clearly on some beautiful duct tape with "Grape water" (water is in Chinese) 

HAHAHA...Such a domestic God. That must be where I get it from
(p.s...I am sure he would want me to add that the shadow is making his hair look triple it's height! lol. 


1 comment:

  1. Bwahahaha! I am laughing so hard (obviously since I put down Bwahahah). I love that he broght that to his pot luck dinner, I would not have partaken of the "dark liquid" becuase I am weird that way, but I think that is great.
    My comment probably does not make any sense and I feel dumb now for commenting, but oh well. :)

    ReplyDelete