Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Progression Pic - 6 Months


Gianna loves watching cartoons
 
especially first thing in the mornings. 
I don't want her to watch too much TV but it allows me to eat breakfast in peace and/or work out sooo....cartoons it is!
More specifically the show "Pocoyo" on Netflix.
It drives me CRAZY...and John and I often find ourselves humming the songs in the show...
But she loves it!
She knows when the credits start and starts to fuss for another. 
It's hilarious and sad all at the same time. 

She loves being upside down. 
Laying on my lap, with her head hanging way off. 
Or holding her up in the air by her legs. It THRILLS her!

Gianna loves peas, avocado and oatmeal...still doesn't love apples
But if I add oatmeal and a little cinnamon to the apples, she devours them.

Gianna doesn't like me talking while shes being breast-fed.
if i talk she makes sure to have a tight grip on my mouth or nose
(Apparently, it's not allowed)

She LOOOOVES the word "Ma-ma" 
I'm not sure why...it's not because she knows my name. 
I think it's because sometimes I fake-bite her hands and feet and when I do it i say "ma-ma-ma-ma-ma"
Ive tried to say "da-da" more because every time I say "ma ma" she smiles...and when I say "da da" she just looks at me quizzically. 
It'd be fun for John if she smiled when I said "da da" hehe..
so we will work on that!

She LOVES playing with Diapers and wipes
(clean ones! of course) 
It's actually weird how I can go through all of her toys but she prefers those! 

Gianna sat up totally unsupported at 5.5 months
at her Nonna's house

She doesn't like her face to be covered
When playing with toys (or blankets, or books, or anything) If it ends up covering her face... Gianna gasps for a big breath and then tries to hold her breath until it gets off of her....although she makes NO attempt to take it off herself. 
It's hilarious! 

I am pretty sure she has just started the teething process
(the fussy, wont sleep, sort of sick, SUPER slobbery process)
Any takers on when her first tooth will arrive? 

And last but not least...the cute pictures!
I wanted to document that she could sit now...so it's a bit different then normal...
But I think it's fun, next to all the others!



Isn't that a MASSIVE difference from when she was only one month old?!
CUH-RAZY!




No comments:

Post a Comment