Woke up today by the sound of Zulu squealing. She apparently already had peed AND pooped on a potty pad, but by the sounds of it, it seemed she NEEDED to, and was asking to be let out. I noticed that John was up and so I began my morning with a grumpy, rude, not-all-there comment about how he needs to take the dog out. As he cleaned up the pee, and the poo (that I guess didn’t quite make it on the potty pad) I tried to go back to sleep. But lo and behold my bladder wouldn’t let me. It sucks, once I see a light in the morning, I am up for good! Or at least for a few hours! So I went pee, and tried to go back to sleep but it just didn’t work. On an even more exciting note, I woke up feeling TERRIBLE. As I lay in bed trying to fall back to sleep, my stomach felt as though it was on fire, bubbling with pain and cramping…joy! So I reached for the bag of almonds that I now keep by my bed, and I ate two….just two….and it did WONDERS! I felt much better after that. So since I couldn’t sleep, I got on the computer and have been reading ridiculous news story after ridiculous news story. Uhg. John was sleeping soundly until about 5 mintues ago when he started to breath all crazy and twitch…I rubbed his back to try and calm him…and it seemed to work, but it also “woke him up”. I put that in quotes because im not completely sure he was REALLY awake. He told me about his dream he was having. He said “I was inspecting a building and there was a man in the wild and when I went around the corner he grabbed my wrist and I was struggling.” Haha….so cute. He NEVER dreams so it is always fun for me when he actually remembers one, or at least when I am awake to hear his not-quite-awake explanation of a dream he wont remember when he actually wakes up.
First doc appointment is tomorrow. Uhg…about time. Too bad its in MOSCOW. Grrr….the Pullman office was booked for another month, and I knew I wouldn’t be able to wait that long!
Here is to hoping today goes by fast…without feeling sick.
No comments:
Post a Comment