Whoops….Well, we didn’t make it to church today. We were up pretty late last night. I napped most of the day and so sleep didn’t come easy. Although, when it came, it came and stayed! Which has been a rare situation as of lately. So, needless to say, John and I both slept in pretty late today. Luckily, when I woke up, I actually didn’t feel sick! This is the first day that I haven’t felt AWFUL since January 3rd!!! Thank goodness! I actually got up and made breakfast for John and I, later I made some deviled eggs, and now I am just about to work on some dinner for us. Woohoo! It seems as though, the more I do, the worse I feel, but if I don’t do ANYTHING then I feel awful too. Also, it feels as though if I don’t eat enough (meaning SOMETHING every hour or so) then I feel awful, but if I eat too much then I feel sick!! It is a fine line!!!
Today I got into my iPhone (which is where I used to track my periods….TMI? well then stop reading!) and using a flashlight (my iPhone got water spilt on it on Christmas eve, while we were sleeping…THANKS SANTA! MERRY CHRISTMAS!...hehe –look at that, I didn’t even call you out Brit! J ) I found the first day of my last ACTUAL period that I had, which was October 11th. Which would mean that I am about 13 weeks along!!! WHOA! I have a feeling that I am farther along than John and I think but…I guess we shall see! My November period was really weird. I basically never started, just spotted a bit on the 22nd, the 24th, and the 27th. So I don’t really know what to think. Can’t wait to FINALLY talk to my doctor and find out all what is going on! Time seems to be inching by SO slowly…My first appointment in Tuesday but that’s just a “history” They don’t even confirm that you are pregnant. Does anyone else find that very strange? They just talk about your medical history, (Which I already have filled out extensive history paperwork when I became a patient there….) so weird. Then I have to wait another whole week for the ultrasound and such. UHG! JEEZ!! Maybe they do this to test your patience, since it is such a virtue, and will become one even more so, when we have a screaming, poopy, sleepless baby on our hands!
We told some friends this weekend, the news. When they found out they were pregnant (about a year ago, or so) they were living at John’s moms house, and so we were told before a lot of their family and friends, and we have not seen them since our wedding!!!!! Over a year!!! Well, they just so happened to come into town and wanted to meet up, so, we thought it would be fun to share the news with them in person J They have a little 8 month old, and she is SERIOUSLY the most gorgeous baby I have EVER seen in my life! She was really sweet and smiley while we were visiting with them too. I miss them so much. We always have SO much fun with them. John and Tom usually just talk about goofy guy stuff, and Courtney and I just usually laugh and make fun of them, but we all have the same sense of humor and it just is a nice fit. I wish they lived closer!!
Hopefully this week goes by fast, because we are telling John’s mom, and sister this weekend. His sister is going to be SOOOOOOOOO excited!!!! She has been trying to get us to have a baby, basically since the day we got married. She is awesome J We also plan on telling my Dad and step siblings. I am nervous, which is weird, but also pretty excited. Glad to get it off my chest more then anything! I want people to know why I have been feeling so crappy! Hehe
Anyways, hope everyone is having a great week and I love you all! J
No comments:
Post a Comment