Uhg. I am so sick. I also am so anxious to find out how far along I am but I have to wait for TWO WEEKS!!! GRRR….I called the ONLY gynecologist in this stinking town today and they do a history before they will schedule the ultrasound (I am already a patient and just was seen there a couple months ago…what other history do they need! Uhg) so my history exam is on the 18th and my ultrasound is on the 24th. We actually have to travel to Moscow for that too because the office in Pullman is booked for even a month longer! No way I am waiting that long!
I still have been pretty sick. I just feel terrible. I try to get stuff done around the house for john so its nice when he gets home but its so hard! Moving around seems to make things WAY worse, quickly. Here is to hoping I don’t feel this way throughout the entire pregnancy!
No comments:
Post a Comment