Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Ramblings

Uhg. I am SICK! It has been a while since i have been really sick, but alas, it is here. I went home early from work yesterday and had to call in today (i HATE calling in sick to work, i feel like i need to have proof, that probably comes from all the fake sicknesses i had when i was in elementary school...my mom would always make us proove it! "Leave the puke in the toilet, i want to see it when i get home!"

Anyways. We get our new baby Zulu this weekend. Actually, I believe it will be Thursday to be exact. Our roomate is bringing her home but I think John and I will be at work, and I am pretty bummed that we wont be here for Zulu and Gunners first meeting :(

Hm, I haven't vlogged in a while. You would think i would have more to say...

John and I went to Spokane for new years. We didnt really do anything...just relaxed and watched some TV but it was really nice. New years day, however, we found out our car had a flat tire! We drove home on the little dinky spare, but we made it! Yay!

Its so nice to be home. I added a few more "touches" around the house that i am pretty excited about. Even cheapy-touches are better then cardboard boxes, or no touches at all! my mom got me these frames that i hung on this big blank wall that we have. I think once we get a slip cover for our ugly couches, i will frame a bunch of different fabrics...sounds odd but, it will bring some color into our lives!!! I have never been a fan on white walls!!!

Well, anywho, hope everyone has had a wonderful start to their new year!!! Happy 2011!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment