Thursday, January 20, 2011

Telling my sisters!!

Telling my sisters

Well, I told my little sister the news today! She was SOOO cute. I tried to get it on video but it’s a little hard to see her. I will try to attach the video later in another blog. My sister lives in Seattle and this is the closest I could get to telling her the news face to face. I told my sister there was a package being sent to her, she had no idea what it was but she was REALLY excited because I continued to tell her how special and exciting the gift was. She had been sick and for a few days we kept missing each other, I kept calling and bugging her to open the gift, and so when she finally did, she was a bit disappointed, until she realized what the gift was for! :) I can’t wait to tell everyone else!

UPDATE:

So I also told my older sister today! Her video wasn’t working so I only got audio but it was fun. She was really excited! It’s so nice to finally be able to talk about it with some people at least! Can’t wait to tell the rest of my family! Only a few more days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment