Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Salad

Today I was dying for a chicken ceaser salad all day.
This pregnancy has been very weird, craving wise, compared to Gianna.
With Gianna I craved things but it was never a huge deal if I didn't get it.
This time it is.
It's a HUUUGE deal.
Haha.

Have I blogged yet about crying about food? I hope not. That way I can pretend this is the first incident....

So John went to get me a quick ceaser salad from McDonald's. i wanted him to make sure the chicken was crispy and not grilled. I wanted some crunch!
So he went, I texted and told him to make sure he checks to make sure the order is right.
Well....
Guess who came home with a GRILLED chicken salad.
I admittedly got slightly annoyed when I opened my salad (ok, slightly might be an understatement) and stormed off to pout like a little baby. I was even teary eyed.

I know it's silly, but at the time it's like you just told me my dog died. I feel total devastation!!

ITS SOOO WEIRD!!!

My heartburn has set in pretty good every night. UHG. I despise heart burn. Hope that means a hairy baby! John likes hairy babies :)

I'm having some weird issues with this pregnancy. I'm constantly SO dizzy that I haven't even hung out with my friend who lives here that I was so excited to hang out with.
I'm also seeing spots a lot. I keep thinking there are gnats flying around but it's just the spots I see.

Apparently it could be totally normal or signs of pre eclampsia. GREAAAAATTT

Guess we will find out at my next appointment!

1 comment:

  1. I had times when I just lost it over stupid things when I was pregnant. That is how I knew I needed to take a pregnancy test with EmmaLee, I kept getting crazy upset over nothing! Dizziness and seeing spots is usually associated with blood pressure from my experience. Best to get checked out sooner rather than later. Hope you start feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete