(Poor guy)
My sciatica is SO horrible I can hardly walk some times. Other times I am 100% fine.
The times I can't walk are hilarious. I drag my right leg around like the hunchback of notre dame and grunt while I try walking.
Gianna seems to have to pee every 5 minutes these days which is just fantastic for my sciatica.
The saddest part is that even when I feel fine and can walk fine I still have a dull pain, almost like my muscles are just sore from being tense.
It's getting to me.
Standing in one spot hurts becuase of my SPD. Moving hurts becuase of my sciatica.
Seriously, I got super lucky with my pregnancy with Gianna and am now being slapped in the face by the reality of not so fun pregnancies. Not that I have it terribly but it's effecting my every day life pretty substantially.
Sorry about the negative post but its got me feeling a bit down today.
Luckily I have found a few activities Gianna ADORES that don't take too much physical energy from me.
1) painting her nails. - seriously this girl is hilarious and often asks me to paint her fingers and toes, and sits patiently and still as I do so and until they are dry. And even blows on them for a while after they are dry. Girly girl at heart I guess.
2) baths. - she could stay in the tub all day.
3) eating yogurt. - sounds silly but she LOVES yogurt (cherry is by far her fav) and I let her sit in her chair and feed herself yogurt while I relax. She takes her time and sometimes it takes her 45 minutes to finish eating/playing with her yogurt.
4) coloring - she doesn't actually like to physically color that much but she loves waking around the house with her crayons and naming the colors. I get paranoid that she will color on the walls but she's a pretty good listener so so far no wall art :).
5) last but not least - spinning. She could "bin bin bin" (spin, spin, spin) allllllll day. It makes me dizzy watching her.
Hopefully the next few weeks either get better or go by fast, but I have a fear neither will happen. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment