Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Gianna stuff

She hates being dirty.
Although she loves playing in mud or paint...but general dirtiness is not acceptable.
When she eats with her hands she has to "wash" them after every bite. If she gets something on her cup, she wont pick it up again until i clean it off. And once her napkin has one speck of food on it, the whole thing is "dirty" and "garbage"
UHG. Must get it from her daddy! 

Today she ate a piece of bread on the couch. Every time a crumb would fall she would get up and say "uh-oh! Mess!" And I'd tell her to "clean it up" and she would wipe it off the couch. Get back on the couch. A crumb would fall, and the saga continued.....it took a long time to eat the bread.

She potty trained in one week. (Well, she still wears diapers for naps and bedtime but other then that, potty trained. She's amazing) two weeks now with zero accidents.

When she gets really excited about things she squeals "AWTHOOOME!!" (Awesome)
It is THE cutest thing in the world.

Her favorite word is no. Like, to a ridiculous degree. She will ask for milk, I will say, "ok, you want milk" and she will say no.  I'll get her the milk because I know better. I'll poor the milk and hand it to her and she will say "nooooo!!" And start to fuss. So I'll say, "ok, no more milk" and then she will say "noooo!" And take it.
It's incredibly frustrating. She does it with EVERYTHING!
She even woke up the other day and before her eyes were open she started saying "No! Nooo! Noooo!!"
It literally lasted for 10 minutes. Ridiculous, although, I feel her pain. We aren't morning people. 

She can count to 3! And knows what a "B" and an "O" is. I guess a week and half of watching leapfrog movies while we were sick did the trick!

She's blowing our mind with the words she's learning and things she says each day!

We occasionally drive across the street to our favorite restaurant. We could walk but some days we just want to drive. It's just a drive through a big parking lot and so we usually just hold her on our lap (don't judge) to get there. She LOVES it and always makes sure that I put the window down so she can stick her hand out. It makes me wish her window went down. She loves the wind. 


Sometimes Gianna will come up to me while I am in the middle of doing something and try talking to me. I usually try to listen but occasionally I ignore her until I'm done. Not in a mean way but you know, just for a couple seconds until I finish what I'm doing. She has lost patience with that and if she can get to my face, she will get right in my face and say "wake up!" While I ignore her. Sometimes poking me in the forehead while saying it. Haha! It does the trick. Smart girl. 

She calls anything that sticks to her, a sticker. Peanut butter, lint, dirt. It's cute

Still loves green beans. 
Still hates tomatoes. 

She loves to love on my belly. Kisses and hugs and rubs. SO sweet. I asked her if we were having a boy or girl and she said boy. EVERY single person who has made a guess, has guessed boy. With the exception of my friend crystal who is just desperate for a baby girl in her life (she has 3 boys).


If I make any sort of growling noise out of frustration, or if I sigh too deeply, or if I cry or say ouch, she gets very concerned about me and asks if I'm ok until i act totally happy and normal again. Which made puking in front of her really fun. 
*baaaaarf*
"Mommy, you ok?"
-excitedly- "yea baby mommy is ok!"
*baaaaarf*
"Mommy, you ok?"
"Yes baby! Mama is ok"
*baaaarf*
"MOMMY! YOU OK!"
"Yes Gianna! I'm ok!"

Haha. Sweet girl. 

Gianna has done really awesome in church at nursery since the first time we took her in Arizona. She had her first really awful experience a couple weeks ago. Screamed and cried the whole time. John actually heard her from second hour. He had that parent, "is that our child?" moment. Sure enough it was. Poor girl was devastated. It was odd because it was the first time she had people she knew in her class with her. *shrug*


She loves flies, spiders and bugs. Wonder where she gets that from? 

No comments:

Post a Comment