Wednesday, April 17, 2013

ultrasound

Well today was a fun and exciting day. 
I havent been able to see a doctor for 6 weeks because of all of the moving...
I was very excited to get in with the doctor today that will be potentially delivering our baby. 
It was supposed to just be a routine "establish care" visit, but because I am 22 weeks along they decided to get the ball rolling and squeezed me in for an ultrasound. 
And when I say squeeze me in, i mean a 40 minute ultrasound. AWESOME!

I didnt even have to drink any water....YES. 
I love up to date places.....SEE YOU LATER MOSCOW PULLMAN OBGYN! WE HATE YOU! 

anyways....it was exciting that i got to have a surprise ultrasound...
while we were waiting for her to get all set up john said something about "oh cool, they have 3d ultrasound!" 
I said, "eh, yea, it usually is an elective thing and costs money, i would never pay for that, too cheap"
15 minutes into our ultrasound the tech flipped it and did 3D....
the smiles on our faces grew bigger and it was SO fun!

The baby was kicking the crap out of me the whole time. 
Usually his/her kicks are far and few between but the tech kept on saying "oh wow, it really doesnt like this ultrasound!" haha. 

anyways....we arent finding out the gender but we think it looks like a boy. 
We shall see! 













No comments:

Post a Comment