Has anyone ever played with oobleck?
It's such weird stuff
Today I decided to let the girls play with some.
Morgan thought it was "amazing" and "different"
It's hard to explain the stuff so "different" was very appropriate.
I used a cup of corn starch and a little over half a cup of water.


I played with this stuff for the first time a couple of weeks ago in my Pre-school classroom. It was weird different stuff. I liked it though. Another weird combination is baby oil and cornstartch. I HATE the feel of it though, it kind of reminds me of nails on a chalk board. :s
ReplyDeleteAlso, I am reading your blog and keeping up to date with you guys, seems like you are doing well, I was a bit sad we did not connect before you left, but that is life I guess. I am grateful for FB and blogs that keep me informed, now all I need to do it blog again and we will be set.