Thursday, April 25, 2013

Potty training and pregnancy

Here is how potty training has gone so far

Day 1 = lots of accidents and a frustrated mommy and daddy

Day 2 = 1 accident, very proud parents

Day 3 = zero accidents, very shocked parents.

Day 4 (today) = 737,926,419,087 accidents. She now hides and pees in the corner when she needs to go. Even if I'm standing there asking her if she needs to go potty she says no, and then pees all over her toys (they are stored in the corner, guess ill be moving those.)


Pregnancy:
Today I LITERALLY cried when John forgot to bring me home the crappy fast food dinner that I was craving.
My "crying" hormones have been on full throttle since the day we started potty training Gianna. Coincidence? I don't think so.
Plus John just started "real" work days which go from about 9:30-9:30.
UHG. Gotta keep the image of what our bank account will look like at the end of the summer in my head to keep me sane.
There are not many things I would pay people to do for me, for my child but I would seriously hire someone to potty train Gianna.
Given, she's awesome and has been doing exceptionally well, I still despise it.


That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment