Ive been babysitting my neice for a couple weeks.
Blogging has become too much for me.
This pregnancy is KICKING. MY. BUTT.
anyways...
We went to a local cafe for breakfast the other morning
Its called Viv's Cafe.
The meals were SO huge we couldnt believe it, so we took a picture.
This picture cracked me up...
i occasionally feel like i am the third wheel on their honeymoon with these two.
They are dressed the same and laying the same....haha!
Gianna was siiiick the other day
she had a horrible fever and just wanted to cuddle ALL DAY LONG
fine by me!
John and I spent some time in the sun on easter laying by the pool.
John forgot his sunglasses.....haha
My mom has a tradition of making creamed eggs on toast for breakfast on Easter.
As a child it HORRIFIED me and i never ate it.
it still does, and i still havent
but I made some for my brother.
I was so proud and sent a picture to my mom thinking shed be proud
her response was, "It looks AWFUL!" ....
......HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Thanks a lot mom!
And FYI Matt LOVED it and ate the entire batch! :)
Gianna saw candy in the easter basket and seriously went bananas...it was hilarious
coloring eggs
Giannas sick day.
She just wanted to lay on me.
these were the only smiles i got all day
fell asleep in our bed
I look creepy and ENORMOUS in this picture....but how cute is gianna? `z
Another sick day picture.
the girls at vivs
sick day for Gianna and I. (same day, the pics just arent in order)
Gianna likes to steal my bra out of the hamper and put it on.
its weird...and cute....and hilarious.
Dipping her egg. Of course. She loves "dip"
We got ice cream the other night and Gianna used the easter stickers that Grandma sent her to DIP into the ice cream. Seriously, this girl is weird about dip....
another sick day smile
Outfit from Tripple G
(Great Grandma Gloria)
I took a picture of all the different positions she layed on me the day that she was sick.
We were both not feeling great (her much worse than me) so i didnt mind laying around all day.
cuddled up next to me
Uncle Matt took this picture. She loves sneaking into his room
Lazy easter sunday
John and I have decided we definitily want to live somewhere that doesnt get snow and is fairly hot...
Eating the candy.....handfuls.....right after she woke up.....diaper falling off....hahahhaha
Sick day, cuddling daddy
Morgan decorated everyone with easter stickers
More time on mommy during her sick day....mommy was getting uncomfortable
tea party with matt
cousin eskimo kisses
fell asleep on her "bakie" in a little patch of sunlight with her butt in the air. Nothing cuter
I woke up in the middle of the night because someone kept pulling on my sleeve. It was funny enough to wake up and take a picture
Shoving candy in her face
Daddy had a rough night and is clearly not enjoying easter morning
Hiding from a diaper change
"Stinky" face
poor sick girly
Luckily it only lasted one day
I almost wish it lasted more because shes so cuddly!
I love all of these! However...
ReplyDeleteThe picture of her in bed with you is HILARIOUS.
And the picture of her in the car seat is incredibly adorable!!!!
Can't wait to spend time with you guys!