Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Pregnancy stuff

So far I really haven't felt pregnant at all. 
I know it's still super early but...it's interesting.
There has really only been two days that I have felt pregnant. 
One was last week, right before bed I felt like I was going to puke and so I ran to the bathroom but nothing happened. 
I always got sick at night instead of the morning with Gianna so I was prepared for that. 
Another "symptom" was two days ago. 
I could hardly keep myself awake at all during the day
and in fact, ending up taking three naps right along with Gianna :)

But here is the weirdest thing...
I really didn't have any "cravings" with Gianna...
I called them "preferences" 
(I did crave chocolate milkshakes every once in a while but not in a crazy way)
Well, yesterday I craved two of the weirdest things....
one was VINEGAR...
(A sub sandwich with LOTS of vinegar which would have grossed me out at any other time or I seriously could have drank it straight! It was weird)
I also craved BEEF STEW
This is super weird too because I normally despise anything that resembles soup
and the word "stew" usually makes me gag. 
I've never enjoyed stew.
Well, i craved it SO much yesterday that I bought some, and had it for BREAKFAST this morning. 

weird weird weird. 

I was planning on making pulled pork sandwiches for dinner tonight and decided I really wanted coleslaw too (which i have NEVER liked either) 
and then I looked at the ingredients and saw that it calls for lots of vinegar.
WEIRD!

No comments:

Post a Comment